eMaintenance+ technical information
Your facilities management team keeps your organization running efficiently. To help them do their job, they need an FM system that runs just as efficiently.
That’s why we use the latest technologies to ensure eMaintenance+ is secure, easy to scale, regularly backed up and always operational.
- eMaintenance+ works for all sizes of organization, from a single site to a multi-national, and is delivered as software as a service (SaaS). This means no hardware overheads, faster implementation and lower product support costs.
- Your eMaintenance+ application and data will be hosted by Rackspace, the largest managed cloud provider, with the reassurance of their global infrastructure, security and reliability. Rackspace offers a 100% network uptime guarantee.
- Our product development doesn’t stop. All customers receive upgrades and access to new features four times a year. You’ll always be using our latest version, so you can focus on your business, not the software.
- You can control access to your eMaintenance+ data through a granular role-based permission system. Develop password polices that meet your IT security rules.
- Our iOS and Android apps feature the same levels of security as the core application.
- Integration with other EPR systems is straightforward using industry standard technology.
Programming language: .Net C#
Database: High availability Microsoft SQL server
Intranet single sign-on system: SAML-V2
Responsive design for all device types
- Reactive maintenance management
- Scheduled maintenance management
- Contractor management
- Asset management
- Management reporting
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Safety auditing
- Event reporting
- Document library
Core functions for eMaintenance+ Mobile
- Create new tasks
- View and update existing tasks
- Record asset downtime
- Comprehensive site, task and asset information